Can't play music CD

maxim wexler blissfix at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 17:32:29 UTC 2007

> > Long shot. Did you try another CD drive?
>
> Very long shot. In spite of the very first line in
> the thread: "Windoz Media Player works fine, so it
> isn't the hardware, or the CD, at fault", I did, but
> forgot to write that I did.

Sorry bout that. I actually read that part but then
zeal to appear helpful took over and I ignored the
facts.

I appreciate you keeping your flame thrower holstered
:)

Don't remember if you said you were using alsamixer to
control sound card settings. If so, perhaps you need
to unmute the CD line. Should be on the far right of
the screen.

Maxim