can not edit content in joomla.

Shrinivasan T tshrinivasan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:24:15 UTC 2007

Hi.

I hosted http://saeiis.org with lunarpages.com
I installed joomla via alfresco.

Then, I want to edit  a CSS file in the browser itself.

I goto file manager, select the proper file and click "edit file".

The file opens in another window.

After entering the text, I click "Save".
It takes very long time.

But it is not saved.
It shows the error like "This page cannot be showed"

What to do?

Help me.

My internet connection is fine. I can use gmail and other mails. can attach
files in gmail.

Like this, In Joomla  also, I can not add any content via browser. as
administrator.

This is a serious problem. Please help me.

The wonder here is,
The client office is at Chetpet.
They have Airtel broadband.
I can not edit the joomla in their office.
But I can  edit the joomla in my room, office and other browsing centers.

What may be the problem?

--
dear,
T.Shrinivasan.

I share My Experiences with Linux, Here:
http://goinggnu.wordpress.com