Kubuntu Documation

Chris ubuntu at eportel.com
Sat Jun 9 15:23:40 UTC 2007

Hi guys...again
I found some decent documentation for Kubuntu...the official one..and
some others...but I'm really considering making Kubuntu my desktop of
choice and was just wondering if you guys had more resources for Kubuntu
that worked for you.  There seems to be some very specific instructions
for Ubuntu in a lot of areas, and I'm looking for that kind of detail
for Kubuntu.  I haven't found any, but has anybody seen a book on
Kubuntu?  I don't understand how all the documentation is geared towards
Ubuntu and none of the other projects.  I know that the heart of the
systems is the same....but the desktop environments is different,
therefore the path,locations, and programs applets are different between
the desktop managers...so why no specific books or documentation?

Or...should I be asking this question in a Kubuntu mailing list??

Thanks guys
Chris