firefox + java issues?

Bob Cortez rjcortez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 21:01:51 UTC 2007

I have problems with Firefox freezing up on me.  Mouse and keyboard
are unresponsive.  Only thing I have been able to do is to completely
power down and reboot.  I hadn't connected the problem to Java, but
I'll pay more attention to what I am doing at the time.  Mostly it
seems to happen when I mouse over a link.  Don't know if this is the
same thing you're experiencing or not.

Bob