Help me.........

Michael Robinson pithypundit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 15:32:21 UTC 2007

If you don't mind translating (a rough translation is better than no help
:P):
vim is a good code editor, but gedit or kate will work.

gcc and g++ are the standard copiler suites on Linux, but Intel's should be
in the repositories.

As for everything else, now that we know his language, this should be quite
helpful:
http://www.ubuntu.ro/