Repair Grub Files?

Scott Lockwood scott at guppylog.com
Fri Jun 1 14:23:24 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 22:37 -0300, Derek Broughton wrote:
> I'm guessing that's why nano
> _is_ there.

Actually, no. nano is a 'free' replacement for pico, the pine editor,
written by people with way too much time on their hands^W^W^W^W^W^W^W^W
who thought that the pine/pico license wasn't 'free' or 'open' enough. I
don't know that they ever went and rewrote pine as well (we're running
out of tree names to use) but nano works well enough, and I've even
managed to stop symlinking it to pico on Debian based systems. :-)

--
Regards,
Scott Lockwood