Info regarding Ubuntu

Shawn McCuan smccuan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 03:38:21 UTC 2007

During the Ubuntu installation wizard, you can resize your current
partition that contains windows to allow space for ubuntu on another.
This will allow you to keep your existing Vista installation.

When you start your computer, the bootloader (called Grub) will allow
you to choose between booting Windows or Ubuntu.

If this is your first time trying out Ubuntu, I might suggest that you
check out VMWare and run Ubuntu as a virtual machine in windows...

If you search the Ubuntu Wiki, I'm sure you'll find a wealth of
information regarding installing. :)

Welcome to Ubuntu!