Dotan corrupt dell

Jack Carter jjcarter68 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 00:19:29 UTC 2007

It might be showing you the wrong home directory. The home directory its showing you might be from a partial install or another copy.
If that was my home computer I know what I would do. I would pull all the hard drives out and put in a extra one I keep. The small ones are cheap.
I would then install Ubuntu on it and then put in the one your trying to save as a slave. and then you will be able to surf it and move
anything to the other drive and save it.
You can buy a adapter to connect a laptop hard drive to a desktop for a few bucks.