What makes Ubuntu so great?

cj debiani386 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 03:49:29 UTC 2007

prabir wrote:
> Alan,
> I am not able to browse in internet.
> All the time it is giving 'not able to cnnnect the server'
> I am having broadband connection.it is workig with window xp fine but
> not with ubuntu.
> where I am making mistake if you help.
>
> prabir

Kubuntu (if thats what yoru using) comes with a little, i guess you
could call it (for the life of me, i cant remember the name of it) , a
connection utility. and for a whiel i couldnt get internet and i noticed
that when i disabled it, i could get internet, so i disabled it and
configured it not to run when i start ubuntu

hth

--cj