lamp-server - repositories?

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 24 00:38:55 UTC 2007

I was searching for an answer to Rich Carreiro's question regarding
"Converting from desktop to server?" when I found this:

http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Ubuntu:Feisty
  http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Ubuntu:Feisty#Ubuntu_Feisty_LAMP_Server
<quote>
 Ubuntu Feisty LAMP Server

    * Ubuntu Feisty LAMP Server Installation with Screenshots Simple
Step by Step Installation Guide

    * Ubuntu Edgy LAMP Server Installation with Screenshots Simple Step
by Step Installation Guide for Ubuntu Users

Or type into the command line:

sudo aptitude install lamp-server
</quote>

However, I find no 'lamp-server' in any of the repositories. Before I
take the time to register at the Ubuntu Forums so that I can comment on
this wiki entry (http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=78), I
wonder if any of you know of a 'lamp-server' package that can be
installed? (outside of the .iso of course)