Anyone could see my mail?

Courtney Christensen courtyyoung at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 12:11:33 UTC 2007

There are a lot of gmail users, and we are usually the ones who raise this
question.  Apparently it is a setting in gmail, but I don't remember what
you have to do to fix it.  I actually don't remember if you can fix it, it
hasn't bothered me since I don't contribute often.

Hope that clears it up a little!
-Courtney