support for intel 965 express chipset?

Tomoki Taniguchi tomoki.taniguchi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 04:41:27 UTC 2007

i tried putting the proper resoultion in the xorg.conf mode line
but no go.  still only goes up to 800x600.

I checked the device manager
under the "Mobile Integrated Graphics Controller" entry
the "Device Type" is listed as Unknown.
does this mean my chipset is not recognized?

This, plus the fact the onboard wifi, isn't recognized leads me to think
the intel 965 express chipset is not yet supported under the current
linux kernel.