Installation -- Ryan

Mike McMullin mwmcmlln at mnsi.net
Sat Jul 14 02:00:50 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 13:44 -0400, Ryan McDermott wrote:
> i am having the same trouble

  This will work better if it gets re threaded, that way you can keep
track of your issues separate from the OP.
  What would be helpful is if both of you tell us how far you got and at
what point the difficulty occurred.

  The OP has a straight forward partitioning issue from the sounds of
it, that may or may not be your problem.