Problem with Evolution

Ulf Rompe Ulf.Rompe at icem.com
Fri Jul 13 09:54:47 UTC 2007

Am Samstag, den 07.07.2007, 12:00 -0400 schrieb Pete Holsberg:
> When I double-click on a message in Evolution, the result is what I
> would expect -- a window showing the message body, etc. However, with
> certain messages, the contents of that window goes blank after a
> second
> or less!!! It's truly empty as the "view source" shows an empty
> message
> -- no headers, no body, nothing!
>
> Any thoughts?

No helpful thoughts, but I can confirm this bug. I can't remember when
it started to annoy me anymore. I had just changed my way of reading to
only use the preview frame to read messages.

Maybe phlegm is not the right way to deal with bugs, but...

[x] ulf

--
TEAMWORK... means never having to take all the blame yourself.