GoogleDesktop - After 48 hours its only at .1%

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Tue Jul 10 12:42:41 UTC 2007

Felipe Figueiredo wrote:
> On Friday 06 July 2007 19:54:37 Wade Smart wrote:
>
>> 07062007 1752 GMT-6 DST
>>
>> I got Google Desktop installed and started indexing. But its been well
>> over a day and its at only .1%.  That isn't normal. Anyone noticing that
>> on their system?
>>

> You're lucky to even see the interface. All I get is a blank page, even after
> several, several.... several hours.
>
> I hated the CPU usage of beagle, but at least it worked.

07102007 0741 GMT-6 DST

Well, as of this morning, its not indexed any other files. The GD groups
it seems has one person from Google who knows anything but they are only
interested in the help system. There are more problems than working
software I think.

Youre right, beagle works so Im uninstalling gd.

wade