Ubuntu_PowerPC_feisty corrupted disk-image

Silas Laycock silas at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 6 19:40:34 UTC 2007

I'm trying to install Ubuntu for Apple PowerPC, however I cannot burn the
CD because the mac download browser says the disk image is damaged. I
tried verifying it with disk-utility, and that reports the following
problems (which cannot be repaired). Has anyone else managed to download &
install recently?

ubuntu-7.04-desktop-powerpc.iso

Verifying volume Ubuntu_PowerPC_feisty
Checking HFS volume.
Invalid number of allocation blocksThe volume  needs to be repaired.

Error: The underlying task reported failure on exit

1 HFS volume checked
	Volume needs repair

Thanks, and ubuntu looks like a great tool, so I'm eager to get it
working!

Silas