wifi powers off

B14 SR20DE b14sr20 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 03:51:23 UTC 2007

let me start off by saying I'm new to Ubuntu and some what new to
Linux. I've just installed Ubuntu on my new laptop after getting
pissed off at how slow vista made it. Any way the laptop came with
internal wifi and to my amazement it works in Ubuntu. But when i
suspend the laptop the internal wifi powers off and will not power
back on when i wake it up, making me restart the laptop so i can use
the wifi. I just want to know is there any way to keep the wifi
powered on or is there any way to power it back on after i wake my
laptop back up.