Preview While Browsing Directories

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 31 21:26:57 UTC 2007

Peter Garrett <peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au>  said:

> Heheh ... well, you *can* get thumbnails in xfe - "
> Panel-Thumbnails" :-) Admittedly they are pretty tiny....
>
> If you associate images/ .png , .jpg etc with the feh program, for
> example, you can get a thumbnail gallery by making your "Open with"
> command something like:
>
> feh -qtFZ -W 1024 --thumb-width 100 --thumb-height 100 ./
>
> So there, too ;-) Nyah !
>
> Peter ( ducking and running)

Well, I've learned something here o matter that you duck and run.  In
addition, if you choose large icons from the same drop-menu the
thumbnails are of a more decent size.
Now I must hurriedly change those settings back to sane ones!

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Beliefs are the diluting ice cubes in the chilled chardonnay of
 experience.