debain version

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 04:38:54 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-29-01 at 18:24 -0500, Scott Kitterman wrote:

> > That is not the friendliest response you could have given.
> > The package he was interested in is part of the 'universe'
> > repository.

> Thank you for the feedback.  Now I remember why I rarely try to answer
> questions here anymore.

Being friendly and helpful is hard work?

--
Michael T. Richter
Email: ttmrichter at gmail.com, mtr1966 at hotpop.com
MSN: ttmrichter at hotmail.com, mtr1966 at hotmail.com; YIM:
michael_richter_1966; AIM: YanJiahua1966; ICQ: 241960658; Jabber:
mtr1966 at jabber.cn

"I find many of the machines of violence very attractive. Tanks,
airplanes, warships, especially aircraft carriers. And the German
U-boats, submarines." --The Dalai Lama