Vote for new Ubuntu Feature
ljpino at grm.net
Tue Jan 16 13:54:34 UTC 2007
> is there cvsnt for ubuntu i realy need it
A better CVS
CVSNT is an advanced multiplatform version control system. Compatible
with the industry standard CVS protocol it now supports many more
* Authentication via all standard CVS protocols (pserver, ext and
gserver) and new protocols: server, sserver and sspi (Windows and
* Secure transport support via sserver or encrypted SSPI
* Cross platform: Runs in Windows or *nix environments
* MergePoint processing means no more tagging to merge!
* Per branch ACLs for a more granular access control
* Unicode support
* New triggers, e.g. postcommit, triggers also available as
shared library (.so) interface
* Under active development
CVSNT is Open Source, Free software licensed under the GNU General
See http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/ for further information
This was copied out of the Properties>Description field in synaptic.
Make sure multiverse repositories are enabled, then install it. This
can't be any more simple. If you can't install this, then post a reason
why, or further questions to help you.
More information about the ubuntu-users