Linux database GUI based tools

John Dangler jdangler at atlantic.net
Fri Jan 12 17:39:02 UTC 2007

2 I tried... dbDesigner (totally free).  Had a few quirks when I tried
it.  The other is at a site called (I think) www.theKompany.com
the product is really strong in Linux.  It's free (for the most part),
but I think the full license is dirt cheap - around $80 (USD).
I'm used to using erWin and other commercial tools since my primary
talents are in the data architecture world.  But I did like the second
package I mentioned...