Linux database GUI based tools

Clive Menzies clive at clivemenzies.co.uk
Fri Jan 12 10:11:17 UTC 2007

On (12/01/07 20:43), Serg B. wrote:
> Anybody knows of any good GUI based tools for Ubuntu (or Kubuntu or
> anything that can be compiled really) that would let me design a
> database in a GUI like environment? I.e. Draw a table, draw another
> table, link the tables, generate SQL, etc.

You could look at something like postgresql and phppgadmin (installed on
server) and pgadmin3 (as client).  You then can administer the
database(s) either through a browser window or pgadmin3.  I've not
looked at openoffice base which I presume is GUI oriented.

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...