gdm failure?

Jeffrey F. Bloss jbloss at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Jan 12 07:53:42 UTC 2007

John Dangler wrote:

Just a thought, but it might be necessary to make changes while not
logged in. Use CTRL+ALT+F1 at the login screen to get to a terminal
login, and CTRL+ALT+F7 to get back. Or alternately you could try
'killall gnome-screensaver' in a terminal window after you logged in so
it's not trying to reset things as you're trying to change them.

--
     _?_      Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
    (o o)         Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.