live cd

Ghostmaster GH0STMASTER at alltel.net
Thu Jan 11 22:54:04 UTC 2007

I can't believe it.  It works on my old box.  But not on my fairly new one.
It's a dell dimension 4600.  But I upgraded it to better hardware.  I got it
2 and a half years ago.  My old box is a HP its almost seven years old.
Only thing that didn't take is the modem.  I don't know if I get a Ethernet
card installed on it if it would even be worth the effort.  I am still
shocked the old box is running.  Unlike my Dell that has already had one
trip to the computer repair. My HP is still humming along with the same
parts in it. No sick days.
Maybe I should knock on wood.  lol

Anyway, thanks for the advice everyone.