apt-key for 40976EAF437D05B5

Yuelin Li liy12 at mskcc.org
Wed Jan 10 18:12:21 UTC 2007

I have accidentally deleted an apt-key.  Now I am getting NO_PUBKEY
warnings when I do "apt-get update".

I think I can do "wget -q http://URL-key.gpg -O- | sudo apt-key add -"
to add them back manually.  But I can't seem to figure out WHERE to
look for the public keys.  I have googled and searched the ubuntu
packages sites to no avail.  From apt-get's warnings I need the public
keys from two sources: "2EBC26B60C5A2783" and "40976EAF437D05B5" (edgy
default key I think).

Many thanks in advance,

Yuelin.

     communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
     computer.