novice question

James R. Jones bnjrj at uaf.edu
Wed Jan 10 02:01:11 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have a novice question, I trying to edit the accessories menu under
applications on the desktop.  I want to accomplish the following:

    create a sub folder under accessories called comm prgs
    create separate rdesktop entries for each of my windows servers
    create an entry for terminal
    create an entry for xterm

I cannot create a sub folder under accessories, it should be simple but
I am missing something.  Could someone point me to the docs or website
that illustrates how to do this.  I have look at the docs but I do not
see a way of doing this and all my attempts have failed.

jim