(Off-topic) Software Information: "AutoCad for linux"

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 13:09:58 UTC 2007

On 07/01/07, Daniel Cyt <daniel.cyt at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This is my first post at this list!
> I'm installing UBUNTU for my uncle, who is leaving windows for the first
> time.
> He is an architect and he wants to know if there is any  good FOSS option
> for replacing autocad.
>
> I've been googling around but I would like to know if somebody has any
> experience using any computer aided design FOSS.
>
> Thanks everybody

Have you written to the AutoCAD developers about a linux version? Here
is their contact page:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=1073074

If you want to see software developed for Linux, then you must express
an interest in the matter to those who develop the software.

Dotan Cohen

http://technology-sleuth.com/technical_answer/what_is_a_firewall.html
http://music-lyriks.com