ATI Driver

mike williams a-bracmike at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 1 18:16:12 UTC 2007

BBBB <ubuntulist at thingbuilder.com> wrote: I know for an absolute fact that it will not support anything higher, becauser my moniter documentation says my moniter runs up to 2048x1024, but with windows,when i try any res greater then 1024x768, i get "Frequency out of Range". If you want to look it up on the manufacturer site, its emachines.com (sorry i couldnt hyper link it, but email page is being a pain), then under customer support>product support & downloads>Product type=Desktop ,Series = T-Series, Model =T6524