What is the best software to manage a budget for the familly?

Adriano Varoli Piazza moranar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 12:16:42 UTC 2007

2007/2/26, Patrick Gelin <patrick.gelin at free.fr>:
> Hi,
>
> What is the best software to manage a budget for the familly? I can't find
> any budget fonctionality into kmymoney2, into grisby it's not what I want,
> so...
>
> Thank you for your help!

It depends on two things:
1) Did you use something before? In that case, there might be an
equivalent (then again, there might not, but...)

2) How much complexity do you need? Gnucash is a serious program, but
personally, I manage my budget in Openoffice Calc. GNUmeric could be
an alternative in this alternative.

--
Adriano Varoli Piazza
The Inside Out: http://moranar.com.ar