OT maybe: Looking for a tool or . . .?

Matthew Flaschen matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu
Tue Feb 20 02:39:09 UTC 2007

Patton Echols wrote:
> Ok, this looks like something I can figure out.  I appreciate it.

Sure.  You should just be able to follow the instructions, once you get
used to emacs.

> This is the sort of thing that I need to do in different forms
> repeatedly.

You'll probably want to see the emacs manual, especially
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/emacs.html#Regexp-Search

  And part of the attraction of linux is the ability to do
> this stuff

Definitely.  Emacs and GNU/Linux in general can do way more than this.
I'm still just feeling it out myself.

, so I really appreciate your help. Means a lot more than just
> this document . . . That means you too Michael G.  Thanks

Good luck.

Matthew Flaschen