DVD Burning: so much better (Kudos)

Trevor Nye trevor.nye at trnye.co.uk
Fri Feb 2 22:41:19 UTC 2007

   I can't claim a single atom of the glory- you guys did it all. And people
like you in the kernel, networking, and other parts. Everyone who writes
code, or helps find bugs in it, you rock.
- --
 Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad

Brian,
I agree with you this is the best operating "area" I have ever used on a
"PC". I think the ubuntu team deserve a lot of credit. Thanks guys, and I
hope that you succeed in all your endeavours.

Regards