Diamond Stealth support?

Brian Astill bastill at adam.com.au
Thu Feb 1 11:46:15 UTC 2007

On Thursday 01 February 2007 11:33, Brandon Blackwell wrote:
> I just installed an old Pentium III pc with vs. 5.10
> for a friend.

The first thing I would try is installing Dapper (6.06) rather
than Edgy because Edgy is, well, edgy.  If you try that and you
are still in trouble, let us know.

I ran Breezy Badger and Hoary Hedgehog on a system near-identical
to the one you describe with complete success.  If you have
either, I'd try them first.  If OK, then try Dapper.  (I think
the _real_ trouble is the move from the old XF86Config to
xorg.conf, especially for older systems).

--
Regards,
Brian