OT: Bash script help needed

Craig Puchta craig at craigpuchta.net
Sat Dec 22 19:33:30 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-12-22 at 11:12 -0800, David Vincent wrote:

> Craig Puchta wrote:
> > Thanks for all the help! I am completely finished moving all the files
> > already! I knew there was a reason I switched to linux :)
> > Again thank you all for the replies.
> >
> > Craig
> >

> Good thing you didn't use Vista to move those files.
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/12/20/more_vista_copying_problems/
>
> :)
>
> -d

Wow, it's a good thing they charge for that kind of speed. :)

I bought my Sony laptop a month before the forced Vista OS. I had linux
installed about an hour after I got home. I have never used Vista but I
get to hear my father complain daily about it. I have tried to get him
to install Ubuntu a dozen times but he just won't bite. I think he just
likes to have something to complain about.