[gutsy]Looking for context menu like launcher for GNOME....... any ideas?

John Toliver john.toliver at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:58:54 UTC 2007

I need some direction.  I am looking for an application that will add a
program launcher to the right click context menu in GNOME.  I want to be
   able to configure three to four applications so that when I
right-click on them, the menu appears, and allows me to select what I
want.  I seem to remember playing around with an old distro called Luit
linux, which was a very small distro using xfce, and I think it had this
feature but I like GNOME, I simply want a shortcut menu that follows my
mouse.

Any ideas would be appreciated.