Iomega 100 Plus zip drive setup

Bob Collins bcollins at peakpeak.com
Sun Dec 9 23:16:05 UTC 2007

Hello,

I recently upgraded to kubuntu 7.10. I was told that my computer
overloaded. I found out about (dbkg --configure -a) and recovered from
the crash. I have an Iomega 100 Plus zip drive and I thought it would be
handy to be able to backup my laptop to it. The setup requires the imm
driver to be loaded. I have done a fairly exhaustive search, but cannot
find a place to download it from. The mini-howto that comes up in my
searchesgives a url to go to, but it is no longer available.

If anyone could send me the imm driver or give me a location to go to I
would appreciate it.

Bob