Music question

Linda Hanigan haniganwork at earthlik.net
Thu Dec 6 16:09:06 UTC 2007

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to audio file information to
song files. I have some CDS a friend recorded and I would like to have
them appear as the artist and the song title instead of track # in
rhythm box. Right now all of their CDS show as unknown and track so if I
want to listen to their christmas songs I have to guess which track 2 is
christmas versus their other music. Rhythm Box will show the info in
boxes but doesn't allow me to change the information.
                          Thanks
                          Linda Hanigan