Network question

Willis gods-servant at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 1 23:04:52 UTC 2007

I did the /itchus desktop /upgrade and I got a perfectly useful Bible
application.  If I go from my windows unit I can access all the
computers and printers on the network.  I can even go into my files on
the Ubuntu unit that are shared.

Form this computer I see the Windows Network but it is empty and at the
root of my network, before the upgrade, I saw all the shared folders on
the Windows units as well as the Windows Network Icon.  I cannot seem to
find the answer anywhere, any suggestions?