VMWare Server - Use Physical WinXP?

Chris Malton chrism at cjsoftuk.dyndns.org
Fri Aug 31 07:21:30 UTC 2007

I know it is possible.  Perhaps if you get VMWare to emulate the drive
as an IDE drive?

What the VMWare Site suggests is during the install of XP.  Once you
have installed XP, it's difficult to inject the driver.  Setting the
device as IDE (if you can) would be the best bet.  Win XP has the
drivers for that.

Chris