Postfix

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Thu Aug 30 10:23:57 UTC 2007

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:54:43 +0700
"Gunawan" <jgun98.milis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Waleed Harbi,
> Thank you for your update.
> But the articles only discuss about message size limit.
> What I would try to do is set different size for outgoing and
> incoming mail. For example I can received e-mail that have attachment
> up to 2 MB. but only can send wiht attachment up to 1 MB.
>
> Regards,
> Gun

Please try not to top post.

Anyways,  some users also include other apps as wrappers, if you will.

Case in point, Amavis, IIRC,  Amavis should be able to get the results
you want (setting inbound and outbound mail sizes).

Amavis is sort of a wrapper app. It ties in the use of Spamassassin and
a nice variety of Anti Virus choices. Amavis is the acceptable wrapper
opposed to Mailscanner (it's counter-part).

But as posted, Postfix probably allows for sender/recipient limits.

--
Best regards,
Chris