Cant't print from java app.[SOLVED]

Mike Adolf mlnx at mho.com
Fri Aug 24 01:50:23 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 23:37 +0100, Lee Tambiah wrote:
> On 8/23/07, Mike Adolf <mlnx at mho.com> wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I can not print from the only two java applications I have installed,
> > Netbeans and BlueJ. I don't remember having this problem in the past.  I
> > am now using ubuntu 7.04. Anyone else have these apps installed?
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > --
>
> Hello,
>
> I use Netbeans on Ubuntu 7.04 and have no issues printing code for
> example from the IDE. I am using the Java 5 version with Netbeans
> 5.5.1.
>
> Lee

I am sad to say I had rely on a much used Windows problem fix. I
reinstalled. I was using the java 6 sdk from a synaptic repository. I
uninstalled it and downloaded the bundled java 6/netbeans 5.5.1,
installed it under my home dir and created a path entry. Now I can print
from all java apps.

Thanks for your reply
Mike