Check out this email....[Fwd: The next big thing for websites]

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 20 06:03:48 UTC 2007

On 08/19/2007 06:43 PM, Wade Smart wrote:
> 08192007 2041 GMT-6 DST
>
> It was a TEXT ONLY email so there was zero code. That is why I forwarded
> it to the list for help. You can find you own freakin way to nanae.
>
> wade
>

> NoOp wrote:
>>

>>> If this is able to do that, this is a MAJOR security problem.
>>>

>> It's a bigger security problem if you post attachements like this to
>> this list.
>>
>> I suggest that you find your way over to nanae.

A text only email with:

"Would someone click on the link in the email and see what happens for
them?"

And you managed to actually get several folks to click on the link(s)
didn't you?

The spam that you received has nothing to do with Ubuntu or this list.
Again, I suggest that you try nanae instead of asking people here to
assist you with spam by clicking links in a spam you received.