[gutsy] mount, unmount, new mount will mark disk as readonly [PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC]

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Wed Aug 15 01:46:58 UTC 2007

(``-_-ยดยด) -- Fernando wrote:

> There are now 3 threads on this subject and not one helpming me fix the
> problem. So, please refer to my FIRST post and try helping me.

OK, now you're upsetting me too.

First; people answered your question.  Sorry if you didn't like the answers,
but this is no way to make friends.

Second; don't ever start a new thread because you didn't get an answer in
the first thread.  That's no way to make friends.

Third; you don't have any right to tell anybody to stay on topic.
--
derek