[gutsy] mount, unmount, new mount will mark disk as readonly [PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC]

(``-_-´´) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Tue Aug 14 16:44:20 UTC 2007

There are now 3 threads on this subject and not one helpming me fix the problem.
So, please refer to my FIRST post and try helping me.

As said, the problem is, that if I mount and unmount/unplug/eject an
external usb disk, and then again try to mount it, the OS will say it
is as readonly, even thought mount command says it RW.
I've used both the mound command to manually mount the device, and the
Nautilus tool.

Any (good and on point) ideias?

--
BUGabundo  :o)