installing themes

das দাশ dasd.here at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:36:31 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 16:41 -0600, cj wrote:
> ben miller wrote:
> i am running gnome on regular ubuntu. i draged and dropped the
> package
> onto the theme window and it said "Invalid file format"
>
> I downloaded teh file from gnome-look.org
>
> --cj
> > Are you running Gnome? If so, download the compressed file, open the
> > theme preference window, and then drag the package onto the theme
> > window. KDE is more complicated.
> >
> > On 8/9/07, cj <debiani386 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> hi all

Dear --cj

As your name suggests, you are quite familiar with Debian things, and
so, you are not a newcomer, and as your name is quite familiar on the
list, it seems quite surprising that you are top-posting too.

Some newcomers top-post because they are not used to the mailing-list
things: how they ruin the chains and makes reading difficult and so on.

But I was surprised to see it in your posts too.

---
das