Progaramming: how to add a gui front end to a CL command?

Pete Holsberg pjh42 at pobox.com
Tue Aug 7 17:46:08 UTC 2007

Bruce Marshall keyed the following on 8/7/2007 10:48 AM:

<snip>
> I'm not blaming him for anything, just stating the fact that it would be a lot
> of work to write a front end to almost any command in the light of his
> requirements, and once he has done it...  he probably wouldn't need it.

I would agree with you if I needed to use the command every day. But as
a senior citizen, I find it increasingly more difficult to remember
arcane command structure/options and a GUI makes a lot of sense.
> But if he has a LOT of time on his hands.....    go for it.
1) I'm retired.
2) Programming is fun!! ;-)