Opera vs kde-pim

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 06:19:27 UTC 2007

On 06/08/07, Rick <cms0009 at gmail.com> wrote:
> has anyone move over to Opera, for all forms of communication : email, irc,
> rss, usenet, web...etc : instead of using several other kde apps.
>
> Can opera handle it well? or are there some limitation ?

Yes, I moved to Opera from Outlook, for a very short period. Then, as
I moved to Linux, I moved my data again, to Kontact. The only drawback
that I can find with Kontact (for me) is the inability to sync
contacts and calendar with my Nokia phone. Which Opera cannot do
either.

What features of Opera are drawing you? Or, what problems are you
having with Kontact?

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/