weather panel app can't get weather

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Mon Aug 6 11:11:09 UTC 2007

08062007 0607 GMT-6 DST

I had this problem before I upgraded to Fiesty. I had the weather applet
setup and working for months and then one day, it just didnt update. For
literally months it said that. I installed different applet and that
worked for a while but then it stopped. I finally found one in g-applets
that worked. It was different but worked. After I upgraded to Fiesty I
automatically started using the weather applet again and its been fine.

Some things that I tried, find the text file that holds you location
data and delete it. Obviously, through synaptic, remove it completely
and then reinstall it. None of those worked for me but it doesnt hurt to
try.

Wade