Ubuntu 7.04 on core2duo

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Sat Apr 28 10:16:28 UTC 2007

िऩऩाद wrote:
> Hi
>
> Has any one tried the Ubuntu 7.04 on a core2duo pc with Intel DG965RY mobo
> I have a E6300 1g RAM core2duo with
> the DG965RY mothrboard.
>
> If so which is the url for the torrent and which torrent  to download
> (x86,AMD etc)
>
> Thanks
> Ninad

Hi, my computer is based on the C2D, Feisty has no probs with it at all.
About your specific mobo, I don't know.

As for the image, for max performance you'll want the AMD64 one. *BUT*
if you want multimedia support and several other 'fun' things then you
would do much better to get the i386 image. It's not really any slower
(not that I can see), but installing multimedia is a snap.