Are there softmodem solutions supported in any ubuntu repository?

Kristian Rink kristian at zimmer428.net
Mon Apr 23 10:19:45 UTC 2007

Luca;

["Luca Dionisi" <luca.dionisi at gmail.com> @ Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:06:50
+0200]

> But before, I ask, is there any kind of solution
> for softmodems supported in ubuntu repositories?
> Universe, multiverse, thirdparties, any...
>
> At the very moment, I don't know the exact
> chipset of the internal modem.

Unfortunately, right this information is what it takes to provide you
with an information more accurate than "maybe". What sort of laptop do
you use? Tried looking for it on http://linux-laptop.net/ ? Maybe this
way you'll at least figure out exactly what sort of hardware this is. :)

Cheers,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink * http://zimmer428.net * http://flickr.com/photos/z428/