How well Ubuntu (Feisty) works on a MacBook Pro

David Stubblebine dstubb.mylists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 05:00:44 UTC 2007

On Apr 21, 2007, at 3:53 PM, Matthew Flaschen wrote:

> Gabriel Dragffy wrote:
>> Oh, thanks for that.
>> I don't mind doing some work, it just seems to be making it do
>> something
>> it doesn't want to do.
>
> Come on... :)  It's not what the computer wants to do.  It's what you
> want it to do.  That's the whole point of free software.
>
> Matt Flaschen

I'm not sure why you want to use a $2,600 mac laptop to run linux.
Why not eBay your MacBook Pro if you aren't going to run Mac OS X,
and buy a comparable PC laptop for Ubuntu?

--
David Stubblebine
Norwalk, OH

"Power corrupts.  Absolute power is kind of neat"
-- John Lehman, Secretary of the Navy, 1981-1987